Tuesday 5 August 2008

Excited excited excited.... & a freebie

So, guys how excited are we??
This is our first ever kit for sale, wooohooooo! We are really excited :)
Jen and I have been working our lil socks off and we made this massive kit called "Rustic Boy"
It contains a whooping 18 papers and 52 elements, including 2 frames, stitches, ribbons and buttons. Everything you need :) It really is a mega kit.
Just click on the preview to be taken to our joint blog, where you can purchase it.
We would love to hear your feedback, suggestions or if you have any questions.
First 7 ppl to post on our joint blog here get this kit for free!!
Here is a wee freebie I made for you. A kool quick page :)
Thanks very much for looking guys, Nikki xxx

13 comments:

Jen said...

I think your Freebie is pretty awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Im not sure why thi link is not working.. But I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for this beautiful freebie..

sandymom said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. I am just a beginner at digi scrapping so I hope I can do your kit justice. Can't wait to give it a whirl! And the quick pages are fantastic. Keep it up!

Suzi said...

Thank you SO much!!! This is awesome :)

upto53 said...

Super! Thank you so much for sharing!

nancypinct said...

I am wondering if it is too late to ask you this..I tried to download the beautiful birthday kit and I received 2 downloads of alphabet and one of beautiful papers. I did not get the elements at all. I rechecked each download again, and I got the same. My granddaughter's birthday party is Friday and I would really love to have these gorgeouse elements. Are they for sale anywhere maybe? Thank you for your help with this. Nancy P
lupymombo@snet.net

WendyW said...

I only counted 6! Lovely kit!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Dana said...

Thank you for the great page

JennyZ DreamZ said...

you have won an award. Go to my blog to get it. hugz

nikki81 said...

Thank you soo much for all your lovely kind words, it really means alot to me :)

Anyone who has had problems with the birthday kit download should be good to go now, sorry about that
Nikki xx

sandymom said...

Well, I think I might be obsessed. I was up till midnight scrapping with my new rustic boy, and again during naptime, to finish my first LO. My poor family is being neglected.(But I sure had fun!!!) I posted it at:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=395523&nocache=1
Thank you again

Mara said...

I love the colors or your quickpage, they look great with your foto. thank you very much for the freebie